Sunday, September 13, 2009

Website Stuff

This is just a short little thing to say hi and tell you what I've been up to. Really short. It's almost over.

Last week when Bethany went back to work, Promise and I got to spend lots of time together. That's code for "the Bird was high maintenance". Nevertheless, I had fun working with Doug, Impact Nation's director of operations, on the new website. It's still a work in progress, but I was pretty amazed at how much he got done in a week (I wasn't that much help). The site now has two "levels"; one that is purely information, and another that welcomes people's participation in specific projects.

Our project in Gatungan that you have read about here was a pilot project of sorts, and it went really well. We are just in the beginning stages of a new follow up project in the neighboring village. If you'd like to get regular updates on our progress, please click here and join the group. We've also set up a page that will provide general updates (about twice a month) on what Toti and I are up to as we travel around Mindanao with our water filters. I encourage you to join that group if you have been a regular reader of this blog.

That's it. Told you it would be brief. Here's a fun picture of Promise that I took when we were playing together last week.

Cheers,
Tim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an Angel!!!
Love this picture. Checked out the web-site too. Very nice.
Mom

Unknown said...

An Angel she is indeed! Beautiful photo Tim.
Nicole

Kate said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!

kate :)

Yule {b}Log said...

She could be on the cover of a magazine!