Thursday, October 25, 2012

39 weeks...still counting

MY MOM IS HERE!!!
She drove up Sunday and arrived bearing gifts from Oregon including trucks and animals for the kids (not live ones) and blankets and clothes for the baby.

She also came bearing a servant's heart....she has assisted me in the daily run-a-round in an incredible way....setting up the baby's bed, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, mopping and of course, entertaining Promise and Toby to the point of exhaustion and giggles....resulting in hiccups. The chase begins at 7 am and doesn't stop until around 8 pm, so Grandma is getting some serious exercise! We are loving her be here....

BUT the baby is still nestled inside my belly...which is growing astronomically large and causing quite a bit of discomfort....

Yes, we've tried (almost) all the tricks of getting little baby #3 out and she is just stubborn or perhaps she knows the weather has turned blustery and prefers the warmth of my chubby belly. I dunno, but an eviction noticed is now WAY overdue in my world. We'll be 40 weeks on Halloween. Mom leaves on Sunday.....

BABY....COME OUT NOW!
Meanwhile, we are fighting sinus infections and sleeplessness....praying for grace for these last few days....I am so glad my mom is here....and so is Tim!
Be blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hangin' in there with you in spirit, dear friend! Love,
Aunt sylv